Wednesday, December 17, 2008

WFMW - Crafty Tip, Folding Fabrics

I have lots of fabric. I like to keep mine in neat, folded in the same size stacks, in order of color. I made a cardboard template so all the fabric is folded the same. Any size you like, make the final folds around the template form and then slip it off and continue folding. All your folded fabrics will be the same size.

For more helpful ideas, please visit Shannon at Rocks in My Dryer - http://rocksinmydryer.typepad.com/shannon/

6 comments:

i'm kelly said...

great idea! maybe this will help me keep my jumbled mess, better organized!

Karen said...

What a great idea. Sure would help in keeping lots of fabric neat and orderly :)

The Tulip Lady said...

I DO love me some good organization, thanks for tip!

Gina @ Six in the Country said...

Now why didn't I think of that?

Thanks for the great tip!

JyLnC said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. It's always nice to meet new bloggers. I haven't received many awards since I started blogging in late September. If I receive another one I'll send it your way.

This reminds me of the form they use to fold sweaters and shirts in retail stores. I could never figure out how they always folded everything so exact and then one day I saw them with the form. Simple and effective.

rosemarie said...

hello,thanks for stopping by,this is so new for me ,but i can tell i"ll really enjoy being on here..i checked out your room its very nice.im sure i will learn from watching you ladies..hope to see you soon...