Wednesday, November 19, 2008

WFMW - Cooking With Wine

I love to cook with wine. Many recipes call for a small amount of wine, considerably smaller than a full bottle, and then I have to drink the rest.

If I want to remain in good enough condition to finish what I am cooking :-) I use one of the 4 packers of wine I stock for this very purpose. You can find wine products such as these in Merlot, White Merlot, Chardonnay (preferred for cooking with white wine) to name a few. They are a perfect size for those cooking with wine recipes.

For more helpful ideas, please visit Shannon at Rocks in My Dryer - http://rocksinmydryer.typepad.com/shannon/

1 comment:

wfbdoglover said...

This is interesting because I sent your chicken recipe to my parents and said I would make this the next time they came to dinner and my dad wrote back that it sounded delicious and I was thinking about these little wine bottles would be perfect because I do not drink wine!! HA HA