Wednesday, November 12, 2008

WFMW - Google Reader

I have a confession to make. I collect every blog that interests me that I run across. Recipes, crafts, a heartwarming story – I find them to be treasures. People caring enough about others to share their passions and some are real finds. My morning reading over coffee is filled with interesting reading from all over the globe – on Google Reader.

When I added a followers widget, I thought that was great and I still do except. But Google Reader is all in one package. Brilliant.

What prompted this confession was the fact that I read that Blogspot allows you to follow only 200 blogs and the realization of my addiction. There will need to be some hard choices to be made. Sad.

For more helpful ideas, please visit Shannon at Rocks in My Dryer - http://rocksinmydryer.typepad.com/shannon/

5 comments:

Lorie said...

Only 200! Just use google reader. I can gaurantee you can follow more blogs than 200 because I have over 500 subscriptions.

Veggiemomof2 said...

I love Google Reader too!

Debbie said...

I didn't know they limited us to 200 blogs. I love my google reader! Sometimes I am intimidated by the number of posts waiting on me. But, it is always fun.

Karen said...

Yup, Google Reader is the way to go... all right there in a neat little package!

Rachel H. said...

I am glad you found my recipe blog. Looks like you have some great stuff here too! Hooray!

And I too LOVE google reader. HELLO! Life made SIMPLE! :)