Friday, October 17, 2008

Your Recipes in a Tastebook

Did you ever want to compile some of your recipes for a gift? This site (tastebook.com) makes it easy to create a gorgeous hardcover cookbook. It can be all of your own recipes or you can also include some recipes from their partners, such as Epicurious or Food Network. You even get to select the cover and title the book yourself. It is easy, as they also have an instructional video. Return policy is full refund within 30 days. Click on the icon below for more information.

3 comments:

wfbdoglover said...

What an excellent idea!! (I don't have that many recipes, but very cool)

I love your photos on b&W. :)

I was checking your sight the other day for a recipe... I didn't find what I was looking for, but I like that you have everything listed by category.


Have a great weekend!

JEWEL said...

Thanks you - I am having fun with the B&W photos. I have to get out and shoot some fall photos.

Re: the recipe, looking for something in particular?

wfbdoglover said...

OH, I had a ton of bananas and was tired of banana bread. We had brilliant chocolate chip banana muffins at Breadsmith, a local breadstore.

Then, I didn't have the energy to make them.. sigh... maybe this weekend. More are ready.