Monday, October 6, 2008

Cinnamon Pecan Bundt Cake

1 box yellow cake mix
4 eggs
1. c. sour cream
¼ c. vegetable oil
¾ c. hot water
1 pkg. instant vanilla pudding mix
1 tsp. vanilla

Pecan mixture:

½ c. sugar
2 tsp cinnamon
½ c. chopped pecans

Preheat oven to 350 F. Blend all ingredients in mixer and mix well at high speed. Grease bundt pan well. Pour 1/3 of batter in pan, then ½ of the pecan mixture, then another 1/3 of the batter, remaining ½ of pecan mixture, ending with the remaining third of batter.

Bake one hour. Let cool in pan 15 minutes before turning cake out.
Freezes well. Serves 10-12

3 comments:

John Roberts said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Yours made me hungry! I think you would enjoy my sister's cooking blog too:

http://smokymountaincafe.blogspot.com/

Satisfying my Sweet Tooth said...

ooh yum! I bet the pudding makes this cake so moist and I love using my bundt pan so I'll have to give it a try! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Candy said...

This looks extra delicious! Quick and easy.