Monday, September 29, 2008

My New Companion

My GPS, I love her! I now don't leave home without her - one never knows when they will want to make a detour someplace far from thier stomping grounds. I should name her!

I never got lost easily, I have a pretty good sense of direction. On occasion I would get lost and oh, I did it good. Its scary, especially at night. With the price of gas - it is a real money saver when you are not wandering around aimlessly.

Its music to my ears "arriving at your destination".

4 comments:

wfbdoglover said...

My husband SO wants one of those!

wfbdoglover said...

HEY I left you a meme on my blog.

wfbdoglover said...

you copy, paste and fill in.. repost on your page. You also let the six you pick know they have to do it.. it is fun!

Denise Clarke said...

GPS are better than sliced bread ... We have named ours "Richard" ... lol!

Denise
http://WineFoodPairing.blogspot.com